GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USING VIRTUAL STORE SERVICES
REFUSAL AND WITHDRAWAL OF ACCESS TO THE WEB AND / OR SERVICES
AMELIA GONZÁLEZ S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website, at any time and without prior notice, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions or the particular conditions that may apply.
LEGAL INFORMATION ON DATA COLLECTION REGARDING THE VIRTUAL STORE.
In accordance with the provisions of article five of the Organic Law 15/1999, we inform you that the data collected in the web forms will be part of files of AMELIA GONZÁLEZ S.L. The purpose of the information collected will be the management of your purchase orders and obligations derived from the business relationship.
The fields of the form marked as obligatory are established to make a correct answer and follow-up of your orders, as well as to process your request as a registered client. If the registered user does not complete all the obligatory data or fill them inaccurately, they will not be able to use our electronic commerce platform.
The application for registration as a client and the assignment of your password or password for our client area does not imply the automatic assignment of a password, as it will always be optional by the company. The company reserves the right to cancel your password without prior notice, as well as eliminate your request and registration of our file at any time.
- Amelia González S.L. only sells to professionals.
- The applicant affirms the veracity of all the data provided in the following form, which may be verified by Amelia González S.l. including the possibility of requesting a copy of the fiscal license.
- The minimum order to be requested through the web for any user who is not a client of Amelia González is # 100.00 € # one hundred Euros.
- Amelia González S.l. The right to cancel total or partial access to its web services is saved without notice or notification when deemed appropriate.
- The letter of the CIF MUST be required.
- If you do not comply with these simple rules, your request to register for this service will be denied. Thanks.
WE REMEMBER THAT THE CONDITIONS OF USE OF YOUR KEY ACCESS AS CLIENT WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- The username or email address and password assigned to the registered user are personal and non-transferable.
- The user undertakes to diligently safeguard and keep the username and password secret.
- It will be the responsibility of the registered user to provide due diligence to prevent access and / or use of the services available to them by third parties who access or use codes or identification codes on their behalf.
- The registered user will be solely responsible for the election, loss, theft or unauthorized use of any code or identifying code and the consequences that may result from it.
- The registered user must inform the company, as soon as possible, of the loss, theft or unauthorized use of the username and password that identify him / her. This communication will be made in writing to the address of our address or by email to our address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The previous communication will also be required when the user has a simple suspicion of such events, the company will proceed in such case to deregister the registered user, without prejudice that the latter can start the registration procedure again.
- The registered user can at any time unsubscribe immediately as a user of the client area, without this decision being retroactive, communicating it in writing to our registered office or by email to email@example.com , you must identify yourself as a registered user with your access code.
- The registration of the user in the client area will imply his express and unreserved acceptance of all the conditions established in the Legal Notice of the company AMELIA GONZÁLEZ S.L.
CLIENT REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- The above registered customer expressly accepts the conditions and terms set out below:
- The interested client will request through the web form "REG